WE ARE HIRING! Office administrator / bookkeeper
ABOUT PD MOORE HOMES INC.
With 20 years of home building experience, PD Moore Homes Inc. specializes in new-home, duplex, and laneway construction in the Lower Mainland. We are looking for an enthusiastic, responsible, and driven person to join our team. This role is focuses on bookkeeping, project tracking, and general operations.
- Maintain all ledgers by posting financial transactions using Quickbooks
- Reconcile bank statements and credit card statements (track all receipts and invoices)
- Prepare corporate tax returns and GST, coordinating with Accountant
- Prepare WSBC remittances
- Process payroll using QuickBooks
- Prepare payroll statements and ROEs
- Remit payroll taxes and governmental reporting
- Track and prepare invoices, based on contracts
- Track project budgets and schedules, coordinating with Project Manager
- Track A/P and A/R
- Diploma and/or experience in bookkeeping, accounting, or related subject
- Extremely proficient with Intuit Quickbooks, MS Excel, MS Word
- Attentiveness to detail and accuracy
- Good judgement
- Ability to take direction
- Honest, reliable & responsible
- Able to work under minimal direction
- Able to track various projects (ie: budget, milestones, schedule)
- Hours: Flexible Schedule 20 – 40 hours per week
- Office Location: option to work remotely or from our office in South Burnaby (training must take place onsite)
- Parking: free parking
- Start Date: ASAP
If interested, please email your resume to email@example.com, and include the following information:
- What is your availability? (ie, days & hours available and start date)
- How proficient are you with Quickbooks? (Rate from 0 to 10, with 0 = not at all and 10 = expert)
- How proficient are you with MS Excel? (Rate from 0 to 10, with 0 = not at all and 10 = expert)
- Provide at least 2 references.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.